The ABCs of Effective Communication E-Workbook
The Communication Boot Camp Audio Program
come together to bring you
The Turbo-Charged Communication Package
By Richard Nicastro, Ph.D.
Psychologist & Relationship Coach
Whether you’re dating, getting married for the first time, remarried or together for fifty years, the Turbo-Charged Communication Package is your comprehensive communication guide to building a stronger, more fulfilling relationship.
All Your Communication Needs in One Essential Resource:
For the last fifteen years I’ve worked as a psychologist and couples counselor with individuals and couples wanting to create a marriage or relationship that brings fulfillment and joy to their lives.
Over and over again I observed couples struggling with marital problems and relationship stress caused by a breakdown in communication—couples repeatedly using the same ineffective communication habits that foster misunderstandings and alienation, and before you know it, the fabric that held their relationship together disintegrates.
The good news is that I’ve also witnessed the transformative power of effective communication strategies on the lives of these couples.
Why are communication problems so prevalent?
Many of us simply haven’t learned the communication strategies needed for a healthy and vibrant marriage or relationship. But that’s about to change for you.
You can learn the communication tools that have helped so many couples. That’s why I created this workbook and audio program.
Excerpt from the ABCs of Effective Communication
“The Communication Tree:
Think of communication as the trunk of a tree. From this trunk many branches emerge, stretching wide and reaching out in different directions. Each branch represents a different aspect of your relationship. One branch represents emotional intimacy, another physical intimacy, another shared activities and interests, yet another, the ability to compromise and deal with conflict…and so on.
When these branches appear strong and healthy, it is because they are connected to a strong communication trunk that repeatedly feeds them. These branches cannot exist on their own because they depend on the central communication trunk for life. When one, several, or all of the branches appear weak and withered, it is because the sustenance of the trunk is being strangled for some reason…”
(See chapter 2 to discover more about the communication tree)
Here’s some information about my communication program to help you figure out if it’s right for you:
1. Conflict and disagreements are a natural part of long-term relationships. But not all conflict is alike. Discover the five signs of healthy conflict and how to know when your arguments fall into the unhealthy category.
2. Are you a visual or auditory learner? In addition to the popular ABCs of Effective Communication workbook, you also receive the Communication Boot Camp Audio Program…that’s over 4 hours of audio that you can listen to at your leisure.
3. You’ll learn a step-by-step, easy-to-use ABC formula that is easy to understand and make a regular part of your relationship. My goal in creating this program is to have you incorporate the information so that beneficial change lasts.
4. You’ll discover how you can use the latest research to avoid ineffective communication. Research shows that there are certain kinds of communication (communication patterns) that can lead to marriage problems and relationship trouble.
5. You’ll have access to extensive communication exercises and assessments I use in my work with couples. You and your spouse/partner have opportunity after opportunity to integrate the information and skills you’ll learn into your relationship.
6. In the Communication Boot Camp recordings, I answer questions from people just like you — couples who share the desire to make their marriage or relationship everything it can be. For any book and audio to be helpful, it must be relevant to your unique relationship struggles.
8. You’ll learn about the internal blocks that can stall communication, despite your best efforts. All too often, couples fail to make the changes they desire because they lack awareness of the internal communication blocks that hold them back—that’s about to change for you.
9. The Communication Boot Camp Audio Program is organized into four, one-hour modules. Each module focuses on a specific set of relationship and communication skills that you can begin using right away to strengthen your relationship. You can listen to the recordings on your computer, burn them to CDs, or download them to your MP3 player.
10. Men and women often communicate their needs differently and it’s crucial for you and your spouse/partner to understand these differences in order to avoid unnecessary conflict and misunderstandings.
11. Effective communicators are skilled at using body language to enhance their messages. You’ll learn how to use your body language to send a more powerful and convincing message to your spouse/partner and all the people in your life.
12. In the audios I explore what I believe are five core relationship principles all couples should know about—principles that can help you build a healthier, more harmonious connection with your spouse/partner.
The above is a partial list of the extensive information I’ve brought together in the Turbo-Charged Communication Package.
This package includes the popular ABCs of Effective Communication E-Workbook and over four hours of audio in the Communication Boot Camp Audio Program.
Own this exciting package now.
(Both the 120-page ABCs of Effective Communication E-Workbook–which is in PDF format–and the 4 hours of audio will be emailed to you upon purchase.)
“Thank you for the opportunity and privilege to be of service to you and your relationship.”
With great appreciation,
Rich Nicastro, Ph.D.
Psychologist & Relationship Coach