In his 20 years as a counselor, Dr. Nicastro has lectured at universities, supervised doctoral students, conducted numerous workshops, and appeared in television, radio and national magazine programs.
Latest posts by Dr. Richard Nicastro (see all)
- Do You Feel Seen by Your Partner? - February 9, 2015
- Understanding Your Past for a Healthy Relationship - January 22, 2015
- Is It Possible to Be Fully Open to Your Partner? - January 1, 2015
***The Marriage Enrichment Package***
3 Comprehensive Marital & Relationship E-Workbooks Come Together in 1 Resource
(A savings of more than 25% compared to purchasing each e-workbook separately!)
While you can buy each e-book separately, this Marriage Enrichment Package is designed for couples:
1. Preparing to marry (marriage preparation) or starting a committed relationship;
2. Recently in a committed relationship or recently married—couples who want to build and maintain a solid relationship foundation;
3. Couples who have an established marriage or relationship and are stuck in a rut due to communication problems, conflict, a lack of intimacy, unhealthy relationship patterns or who are being held back by past unresolved issues.
Here’s what’s included in this special offer:
I) The Relationship Checkup: A Simple Way to Assess the Health of Your Relationship E-Book
The marriage checkup/relationship checkup gives you a powerful set of tools to assess the overall health of your relationship and helps you build a blueprint to move your relationship forward.
After you (and your spouse/partner) complete the relationship checkup, you’ll have a detailed roadmap of:
- The strengths and resilient parts of your marriage/relationship to build upon;
- Your strengths as a partner/spouse—strengths that can be nurtured throughout the life of your relationship;
- Potential marital/relationship weak spots that may need attention right away;
- Potential marriage problems and relationship trouble spots that can grow and fester over time;
- A detailed picture of the areas of the relationship where you and your partner see eye-to-eye;
- A better understanding of the areas of the relationship where you and your partner differ;
- And more.
The Marriage/Relationship Checkup consists of a 44-item questionnaire, a quick-reference Relationship Grid that gives you a clear picture of the essential areas of your relationship, a special report (Your Relationship Checkup is Long Overdue!) and a list of the most powerful coaching questions that I use with clients.
For more information to help you decide if the checkup is right for you, visit The Relationship Checkup.
II) The ABCs of Effective Communication E-Workbook
There’s no way around it, effective communication can have a dramatic, positive impact on your marriage/relationship.
But the sad reality is that many couples simply don’t know about the specific communication strategies and tools needed to keep a marriage/relationship healthy.
Now you have a comprehensive, 120-page workbook that focuses entirely on giving you the communication skills that matter most!
As a psychologist and couples counselor, all too often I see the painful fallout that results from a breakdown in communication—many of these marital conflicts and relationship problems could have been prevented with the right communication tools.
When couples make healthy communication a regular part of their relationship, the gifts are far-reaching:
- Reduced marital conflict, bickering and emotional pain;
- Increased harmony and emotional fulfillment;
- Greater emotional connection and intimacy;
- A more rewarding sex life;
- Feeling understood and supported by each other;
- An increased sense of togetherness and ability to enjoy one another.
Don’t you and your spouse/partner deserve these relationship gifts?
In my ABCs of Effective Communication e-workbook, I bring together all the essential communication tools you’ll need to create a stronger and more fulfilling marriage/relationship.
If you’d like more information to help you decide if my couples communication workbook is right for you and your relationship, visit The ABCs of Effective Communication.
III) Don’t Let Your Past Dictate Your Future E-Workbook
Is your past standing in the way of a rewarding marriage/relationship?
This workbook is designed for you (and your spouse/partner) to go a little deeper and work on overcoming the unhealthy patterns that so many of us repeat in our marriage/relationship.
How is your past relevant to what’s happening today?
In order to create and maintain a successful marriage or relationship, you and your mate need to be fully aware of your own (and each other’s) emotional vulnerabilities—emotional tender-spots that were created by past relationships and that can have a significant impact on the kind of spouse/partner you are today.
Relationship-patterns can stand in the way of us:
- Fully engaging with our spouse/partner;
- Experiencing meaningful levels of emotional intimacy;
- Taking risks to be vulnerable and emotionally close to our spouse/partner;
- Fully trusting and opening our hearts;
- Experiencing healthy feelings about commitment;
- Believing that our needs really matter and that they will get met;
- Feeling worthy and having a sense of belonging;
- Understanding our emotional reactions to our spouse/partner;
- Believing that we deserve our partner’s love and the gifts of intimacy.
Your past relationship-patterns can become so ingrained that they can take on a life of their own, unfolding without your awareness and undermining your marriage/relationship.
When this occurs, the past is holding you back from reaching your full potential.
My 65-page Don’t Let Your Past Dictate Your Future e-workbook is your guide to creating a more fully conscious and fulfilling relationship—a relationship that places you in the driver’s seat.
For more information to help you decide if this workbook is right for you, visit Don’t Let Your Past Dictate Your Future.
|The 3 e-books in the Marriage Enrichment Package complement one another, giving you a powerful, wide range of marital/relationship tools—tools to help you protect your most valued asset. And the best news of all—when you purchase the Enrichment Package, you automatically save over 25% off what the e-books would cost if purchased separately.
$60 Discounted Price: $39
(Please note that all e-books in the Relationship-Marriage Enrichment Package are in PDF format and will be emailed to you upon purchase.).
Thank you for the opportunity to be of service to you and your relationship.
Psychologist & Couples Therapist